Comment on page
Over 90 unique enchantments available, you'll have the opportunity to obtain special abilities, unique effects, and powerful advantages in gameplay.
- 1.Visit the black market and find the Wither Skeleton NPC on your left. Right-click to purchase the currency for the Black Market.
- 2.Browse the Black Market to find Villager Merchants selling Enchantment books. Trade with them to obtain the book you want.
- 3.Once you have the book, right-click to get the actual Enchantment Book.
- 4.To apply the enchantment, drag and drop the book onto the item you wish to enchant. Keep in mind that each enchantment book has a success and destroy rate, meaning there is a chance that your item could be destroyed when applying the enchantment.
A Blacksmith is the person to visit if you want to level up your enchantment book. Visit the Blacksmith around the Black Market or use the command
/blacksmith.Once you're there, simply place two books of the same enchantment in the GUI to upgrade the book.
- Protection Crystal: A rare crystal that protects items from getting lost while the owner is away in the afterlife.
- Magical Scroll: Drag and drop this onto an item with a custom enchantment to remove a random enchantment from the item.
- Magical Angel Dust: Apply to an Enchantment Book to increase the success rate by a certain percentage.
- Magical Fixing Dust: Apply to an Enchantment Book to increase the success rate by a certain percentage.
- The Scrambler: Allows you to re-roll the destroy and success rates on an Enchantment Book. Drag and drop this onto an Enchantment Book to get new rates.